Book Giveaway |Hunt for the Saiph
Enter the book giveaway for Hunt for the Saiph on Goodreads now.
Goodreads is a community for book readers and authors and it is free to join. Books are listed for giveaway on Goodreads.com by publishers and authors, and members can enter to win. Winners are picked randomly at the end of the giveaway (by Goodreads).
Why do publishers and authors giveaway books for free? Well, we hope that the reader will enjoy the book enough to recommend it and leave a review on their favourite retailer website. It’s free to enter – so click through now for your chance to win.
What’s Hunt for the Saiph about?
The Commonwealth rise triumphant over the merciless ‘Others’ and the war is over.
Pioneers of the Commonwealth race to colonize virgin worlds, but do not foresee a deadly offensive launched on the planet Balat, shattering the fragile uneasy truce between The Alonans and the Commonwealth..
With war once again threatening to explode amongst the stars the true orchestrator lurks in the shadows. The Creator has returned.
Praise for Hunt for the Saiph:
- “Great continuation of a believable action packed story.”
- “I gave this novel high marks for various reasons. One, the overall trilogy was excellent. Two, Corcoran’s character development is outstanding. Three, book three was the best out of the three. “
- “This, has been a fast paced series, that leaves me wanting more.”
- “Thoroughly enjoyed, I want more!”
- “Wow! I want more! I started reading and love [sic] it from the start… A fantastic series. Can’t wait for the forth.”
Hunt for the Saiph is book 3 in PP Corcoran’s best-selling military science fiction ‘Saiph’ series.
The Saiph Series comes highly recommended from fans of the Honor Harrington and Lost Fleet series, the works of Jack McDevitt, John Ringo, The Mote In God’s Eye by Niven and Pournelle, Asimov and Arthur C Clark.
Read the book excerpt: